A brownie cup never tasted so good and my conscience has never been this clean! If you find yourself dieting, this dessert/ breakfast is going to be great for you! Not only if a low calorie dessert but, it is also a good source of protein.
Ingredients & Process
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder Chocolate Flavor (30g)
- 50ml of Milk
- 3g Baking Powder
- 4 Halves of Walnuts (Approximately 10g)
- Fruit for topping (Optional)
Follow us on Instagram (@The_Charming_Crumb) for more recipes and #foodporn pics from all over the world!
- Crush the walnuts in small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients in a in a microwavable cup.
- Heat your mix in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Keep an eye on it, it may overflow.
- Let it cool down for a bit, add toppings such as berries or walnuts.
Enjoy! Bon Appetit! Afiyet Olsun!
Pssst! Here are some nutrition facts for this recipe:
- 131 Calories
- 1.1 g Fat
- 24.5g Protein
- 4.5g Carbs