I am eager to bring you this exquisite recipe! Today We are going to learn to make dates in three different ways, 1)Prosciutto + Danish Blue Cheese, 2) Prosciutto + Smoked Mussel and, 3) Peanut Butter + Almond Tahini . Perfect snack for a soirée, a neighbor welcome gift or, simply an intriguing way to show off your cooking skills on your fist indoor date.
Ingredients & Process
- 9 Soft Large Dates
- 6 Prosciutto Slices
- 15g of Peanut Butter
- 15g Danish Blue Cheese
- 3 Smoked Mussels
- 3 Almonds
- Tahini (optional)
Follow Us on Instagram (@The_Charming_Crumb) for more recipes and #foodporn pics from all over the world!!
- Preheat the Oven 200 Celsius (392 Fahrenheit).
- Cut the dates in the middle and extract the seeds.
- Filling time! Fill 3 dates with Danish Blue Cheese, three with Smoked Mussels and, the last three with Peanut Butter.
- Wrap the dates filled with the cheese and the mussels with prosciutto slices. Use a toothpick to secure them.
- Stick an almond in the dates filled with Peanut Butter. Drizzle some tahini sauce on top. These are ready to serve!
- Place the other (6) dates in the oven on a grill. Bake them for about 6-8 minutes until the prosciutto caramelizes and fully cooked.
- Serve immediately.