Have you ever come back from holidays already planning your next diet? It happens to all of us! That exactly why I have created this recipe for! It is nutritious and very easy to make.
Ingredients & Process
- 200g Chicken Breast
- 600g Zucchini
- 10g Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 White Onion
- Pinch of Lemon Zest
- 10g Lemon Juice
Do not forget to follow us on Instagram (@The_Charming_Crumb) for more #FoodPorn and recipes!
- Grate the zucchinis. Put them in a towel and squeeze them to absorb the juice out. Set aside.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Grill them until fully cooked. Remove them from the pan and let them cool down. Once they are cooled down, cut them into small pieces.
- Chop the garlic and the onions into small pieces.
- Pour olive in a pan and set on high. Wait until is hot, drop the onions for a few seconds then, bring the heat to low.
- Saute the onions until they become transparent. Add the garlic and saute them for 30 more seconds.
- Add the zucchini into the pan and cook the zucchini until it gets golden brown. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, mint, salt and pepper (to taste). Continue cooking till the juice is completely absorbed.
- Add the chicken breast pieces into the pan. Mix them and, continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes.